Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Starting the New Year with a Podcast

 


January symbolically marks a new beginning and a fresh start. Thanks to Lorie Lewis Ham at KINGS RIVER LIFE MAGAZINE https://KingsRiverLife.com, one of my mystery stories is now available as a free podcast. And this is a first for me in the new year.

Podcasts seem to be very popular—just ask Dr. Phil. 

In fact, one of my daughters-in-law, Anna Seewald, who

is in the psychology field, does a popular one herself.

To my mind, podcasts are similar to radio shows except they are available on the internet. For those who like a mystery story to listen to, I hope you’ll tune into this one and let me know if you found it interesting:

 https://mysteryratsmaze.podbean.com/e/murder-and-money-by-jacqueline-seewald/ 

What are some of your plans or resolutions for the year ahead? Are they the same as last year or have they changed?

6 comments:

  1. This is amazing! How wonderful for you.
    Good luck and God's blessings
    PamT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Pam. It's a good way to start the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting to start the new year with a new experience! Wishing you every happiness in 2022. I'm going to listen to the story right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Saralyn. I hope you enjoy the story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes for writing success in the new year! Wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Catherine. I'm wishing you the same!

    ReplyDelete